Warm and very comfortable winter boots made of lightweight EVA material featuring removable insole & solid outsole with built in retractable cleat. Thanks to the thick and warm insole and EVA (foam rubber) material, these boots can be comfortably used at temperatures as low as -40 F.
- High quality boots comprised of extremely light, durable EVA material
- Durable solid rubber outsole features two retractable stainless steel ice cleats for added safety and protection
- Inner Thinsulate™ layer provides thermal insulation and moisture wicking capabilities
- Heat reflective foil deflects cold and keeps body heat
- External polyester layer provides premium insulation and wicks moisture from the insole
Rated for temperatures down to –40°F
Heat Warning!!! - Like many materials found in footwear, EVA rubber parts can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. EVA shrinks faster compared to solid rubber soles and can cause sole separation.
Keep your NORFIN boots, removable insoles, or liners away from heat sources like fireplace, campfire, wood stove, radiator, heater, etc...
After each use or if your footwear becomes wet, remove insoles and liners, and air-dry them separately, away from direct heat.
Men, Womens, & Kids Size Conversion Chart: